- March 9 – March 12: 3rd Quarter Testing
- SPIRIT WEEK
- Monday: Mismatched Everything Day
- Tuesday: Wear Your Fav. Cartoon/Superhero/Princess Shirt Day
- Wednesday: Favorite Hat Day
- Thursday: Wear lots of GREEN (since we are gone on St. Patty’s Day)
- Friday: NO SCHOOL
- March 13: No School (Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- March 16-17: No School (Spring Break)
- March 30-April 3: Book Fair
- April 3: Trike-a-thon / Easter Celebration
- April 6: No School (Teacher In-Service)
We are having a great time in our classrooms! We are getting ready for our 3rd Quarter testing, as well as planning activities for our St. Jude’s Trike-a-thon in April. This is an annual event we put on to help raise funds for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Our goal is to continue to provide each student with a fun, educational, and loving environment. We will continue to build memories and a love of learning with them over the next several weeks.
Kennedy Academy accepts children from the ages of 2 1/2 years through Kindergarten. Children must be potty trained. We do not discriminate against anyone in regard to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, or sex. However, we do say a prayer of thanks before each meal and we do teach the true meaning of Christian holidays such as Christmas and Easter. We also celebrate all of the other holidays throughout the year.
All positions are currently full for the 2014/2015 school year; however, we are placing children on our waiting list. Please contact the school office for more information or to book a tour today. We believe you will find your experience with Kennedy Academy to be positive and fulfilling. Kennedy Academy’s hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:30 pm. Our before school child care hours are from 6:30 am – 8:30 am and the school day begins promptly at 8:30 am. Our academic curriculum takes place between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. From 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm we offer our after school child care program for the convenience of working parents. Before and after school care is included in the weekly tuition.